Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

32 Weeks 4 days!

We have made it to 32 week and 4 days! After being in the hospital for 13 days we are grateful I am still pregnant, getting excellent care and the boys are doing good. We have a non-stress test two times a day to make sure the boys are still healthy. Unless there is some sign of a problem on these tests they will keep me pregnant as long as possible. We also have another ultra sound on Friday to see how the blood flow is doing from the umbilical, how much amniotic fluid is surrounding the kids and to look at their growth. This ultra sound will determine if we need to deliver or if I can stay pregnant for a little longer. We are so grateful for each day that I can stay pregnant because that means our kids will be in the NICU for less time. Thank you for all of your prayer on our families behalf. We have felt much peace at this time in our life.

4 comments:

marian said...

Yipee! Keep on baking baby boys! You are a hero Em!

Cindi~Chad said...

Yay! I am so glad they are still inside you. Good luck at the hospital and I do hope we don't hear about any boys making an arrival too early. Love ya.

BECKY said...

ditto marian!

have you eaten the whole menu yet!?

georgandlaurasuhren said...

Congratulations! I have been so disconnected I feel so bad I didn't even know you were pregnant! I am so happy and proud of you wow! We will keep you all in our prayers too.