My Mom was here the first week the kids were home. She was a huge help! Our freezer is full of ready made meals, our house got cleaned and Spencer and I even when out to dinner for my birthday. She did such a good job that I thought being a Mom would be a breeze...
This week has been very challenging. Spencer went back to work so I am doing 5 of the 8 feedings. With only 4 hours of continuous sleep I have not been myself. Spencer parents are also gone on vacation this week so into the fire we went. My visiting teacher came over on Thursday and did dishes and laundry. I am so grateful for a visiting teacher that gets the spirit of visiting teaching. Yesterday mid-morning I broke out in hives! As if we needed something else to deal with. The doctors says that hives are not caused by stress, apparently I am allergic to something. That something is still yet to be determined. Today Spencer and I are both rested and interested to see how week 3 turns out...
Dallin is in the green and Monson is in the blanket.
6 comments:
oh my gosh! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i've been meaning to write you for a few weeks. so how old are they?
What adorable little boys! We are so glad they made it home and are doing well. Hopefully you guys get some sleep soon too!
Karah and Devin
Glad to see the babies are home. I wish I were closer, I'd come and help.
And for what it's worth, your doctor is wrong about the hives. You can get hives from stress, and I would say you are under some stress.
YIPEEEE! I'm so grateful they are home a healthy and getting so big already!
You will sleep again - I PROMISE!
I am so glad they are home, but I am sorry to hear things have been a little crazy...try not to let it get you down though. Those first few weeks of being a mom are a little stressful (especially once grandma goes home and dad heads back to work) and I only had one to deal with...but I promise it does get better, or at least your body just kinda gets used to it! They are so precious though and we are glad they are home and healthy!
Congratulations to your beautiful family! What adorable babies you have :)
Can't wait to hear more about them!
Post a Comment