Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Babies Update

Thursday became the first day of my new home. After my ultra sound on Thursday the doctor told me I needed to check into the hospital. He said that Baby B didn't have good blood flow from the umbilical cord and he was concerned that he might "kick the bucket".

After being at the hospital since Thursday afternoon here is the update. I am still pregnant! All three of us have been monitored for the last 4 days almost 24/7 and everyone is OK. Baby B's heart rate does drop a couple times a day but not consistently. So the doctor has decided that we are just going to be monitored 2 times a day to make sure everything is still going good. So until the boys decided to come the hospital will be my permanent home.

2 comments:

Rosie Boren said...

keep us update! hope all is well. we are thinking of you.
Stephen and Rosie

The Atomic Mom said...

Oh Ems, I had no idea you were in the hospital on bed rest. Sorry to hear that, but they will take care of you there. :) I don't know if you have internet there, but I hope you do. I'll ask your mom for updates.