Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

4 Years



This month Spencer and I have been married for 4 years! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. We have learned a lot about life and each other over the years. Everyday I am grateful that I said YES that day. One of the things that I love the most about Spencer is that he is always thinking about me and wants to make sure that I am taken care of.

I LOVE YOU BABE!!! (all the way to the other universe and back)

5 comments:

Jordyn Perkins said...

Yeah!!! Congrats! You two are just 5 months after Craig and me. 4 years just sounds like a long time doesn't it!? HAha. Marriage is the best. I have gone through your blog and am so excited to see you! It is so fun to catch up and see what you've been up to! Italy looked amazing! How's Utah? I can understand why you wouldn't want to come back to the stinking desert. Haha! You look great Em, glad we could reconnect!

Mike and Lisa said...

Wow, I just realized you finally blogged! I'm so proud of you! ;) Happy Anniversary. Cute pic.

Danny & Kristen said...

I'm also glad to see you back in the blogging world. I was worried! Hope you're doing well!

marie said...

Congratulations. You two make a great couple.. and that is an awesome picture!

BECKY said...

I don't know how I missed this post! I hope you guys had a great day and are doing well. Update if you can!