Emily and Spencer, hello. We are sorry we haven't visited your beautiful site for a while. Thanks for sharing your photos of Ammon. We haven't been able to see him in person yet. Your site is great--beautiful. A temple in Rome will be wonderful--as Spencer knows better than we do. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a most Happy and Prosperous New Year. Love, G/pa and G/ma Reed.
Crazy how you find people on here you haven't seen in years! I knew Spencer in Middle school and found you guys off my sisters blog. Hope you're doing well!
8 comments:
What a cute little guy!! Nice head of hair. Please tell Heather congrats for us!! Thanks for posting the pictures.
Emily and Spencer, hello. We are sorry we haven't visited your beautiful site for a while. Thanks for sharing your photos of Ammon. We haven't been able to see him in person yet. Your site is great--beautiful. A temple in Rome will be wonderful--as Spencer knows better than we do. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a most Happy and Prosperous New Year. Love, G/pa and G/ma Reed.
hey this is brittney mckay. what is your address? i am sending out baby shower invitations and would love to send you one! thanks.
Hello Emsey Bemsey. :)
I saw Ammon in person, and he is stinkin' cute.
I hope all is well. I'm glad I ow will be able to stalk you.
Love,
HR
His hair is the best I've seen!
Crazy how you find people on here you haven't seen in years! I knew Spencer in Middle school and found you guys off my sisters blog. Hope you're doing well!
He sure is a sweetheart~!
How are you guys? Long time no hear. Hope you're well.
Post a Comment