Spencer has been telling me for awhile now that I need a hobby. My response has always been "Hobbies are expensive". Now that we have a house I have found some practical hobbies... kind of. Thanks to
Elder Uchtdorf's talk in the General Relief Society meeting a few weeks ago I have decided maybe it is time I develop my creative talent I have been told I have. So here is my start.
First I broke out the
sewing machine that I have had in storage for a couple of years. Then went shopping at the
Cotton Shop and googled a
patter and here you have it.
Brand new old pillow!
In celebration of Halloween I decided to copy my talented
Aunt Rebecca an make some spooky sugar cookies. I have always liked to decorate sugar cookies but this is not betty crocker. I know that coloring is off but that just means I will have to try it again. I think this hobby might cause another hobby. Working Out!

Here is the sign I have been in the process of making for a couple of weeks now. I love this saying. I can't decide if it needs any more sanding?

4 comments:
So cute & crafty! Hobbies are expensive, but it feels so good once you accomplish them! They turned out really good.
Those are good looking cookies. Hobbies, they are good to have. Good for you!
Hooray for fun cookies! You are WAY good at frosting... I'm pretty sure I've NEVER frosted a cookie that pretty!
Hi Emily~
Your pillows are great. And your cookies FANTASTIC ! Nice job
Post a Comment