Our talented friend Andee took our family pictures for us a couple of weeks ago. Here our some of our favorites. Here is her photo blog if you want to contact her to take some pictures. Andee blog Thanks Andee we love them!
Quite lovely! Oh, you two look happy, and I'm inclined to believe it's not just a show. :) I hope all is well with school and stuff. Hopefully we'll see each other for Christmas.
Hey Emily - it's me JaNae (and Justin). I found your blog off of Cindi's! You look so cute and so happy. I hope things are going well for you! I would love to add you to my blog! Take Care!
7 comments:
Quite lovely!
Oh, you two look happy, and I'm inclined to believe it's not just a show. :)
I hope all is well with school and stuff.
Hopefully we'll see each other for Christmas.
I love the one of you lounging on the bench. It's so you!
Hey Emily - it's me JaNae (and Justin). I found your blog off of Cindi's! You look so cute and so happy. I hope things are going well for you! I would love to add you to my blog! Take Care!
Cute pictures!!!
Those look great! Love the naturalness of them.
O.K. Ya'll are dang cute. Sure love ya Em! -cousin Jessica
WoW I LOVE your photos
You two are gorgeous!
love, aunt rebecca
Post a Comment