Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

We are home from Italy!



Wow! Well we are home from our 17 day run through Italy. This trip was such a great experience for our family. We have both come back home more grateful for all of the blessings that we have. Spencer served in the Catania Italy mission (this is the southern part of Italy and Sicily) and his knowledge and language skills were priceless, we could not have done this trip without him. Spencer's grandpa, mom and dad came with us. It was a lot of fun to have them all with us. Here is a picture of our transcontinental plane grandpa, spencer and I took. All 5 of us were able to use delta sky miles so we had to split up. Here we are on our flight from SLC to JFK. As you can see there were missionaries on the plane. It was a Wednesday. However, none of them went to Italy. :( Here Spencer and I are waiting in the JFK airport. Next time we fly to Europe we will opt for a different airport; JFK is a mess. We were in 10 different cities during those 17 days, so I have decided to blog about a different city each week. Now off to Milan...


4 comments:

Jillyan said...

We can't wait to hear all about your trip! Glad to hear you had a great time!

BECKY said...

Yay! I can't wait to see all of your pictures! I bet they're incredible!

And hooray for joining the blog world! WELCOME!! :)

If you want to check out my blog, it's www.dontblink18.blogspot.com or I think you can click on my name and it will come up.

Good to hear from you!

J and T said...

We have been thinking of you guys and reminiscing about our Italy trip. What a fabulous experience it was. We are excited to see pictures and hear the details. Let's get together soon.

Tara and Jeff

The Ririe's said...

It was soooo much fun to see you and visit with you! I will be checking up on your blog for all the fun Italy pics...can't wait!