Pages

Monday, March 10, 2008

Update

Well i finally decided to take the plung and start being creative online. So here is our blog. I hope that i can keep it current as life is busy. Spencer graduated from the U this summer and has a great job as an environmental engineer. (and no he is not an environmentalist) I am still working at the real estate company and that keeps me busy. I am going to start up school again this fall to finish my degree which i am really excited to do. Well lets hope in the morning i can figure this out again.

2 comments:

The Ririe's said...

Yeah Emily...welcome to the bloggint world. It has been the best way for me to keep in touch and updated on friends and family!

LeBaron Family said...

Whaaa whoooo!
Welcome to the bloggin world sista!
It's been a LONG time. You should email me! Or get on facebook and accept me as a friend! :)