Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

I Want Crazy

We are expecting baby #3!!  So starting mid-April 2014 we will have three children three years and younger.  I think our house might be crazy for a while.

When we first told the kids I was pregnant and asked if they wanted a baby sister or baby brother they said they did not want either.  They told us they wanted a monkey, or elephant!  I think now they are understand that is not possible but they still are not sure if they want a brother or sister.  Monson and Dallin will have just turned three so hopefully they will be nice brothers.

I am glad to be done with the first trimester of this pregnancy.  It has been hard to not be the mother I want to be because I'm sick on the sofa, watching the dust bunnies collect around the house, and feeling like my body might fall apart.  Well I'm not sick on the sofa, dust bunnies are slowing leaving, and I'm starting to exercise so my body does not fall apart.  Now I just need a plan so we do not go crazy this winter and spring.

2 comments:

J and T said...

Congrats, Emily! Your family is so adorable. I can't believe it has been so long since we last saw you. But we think about you often. We'd love to do a play date to help keep you busy this winter!

BECKY said...

What a blessing! Congrats!!!